There is no mail today

MissH

HAH. I'm in a place where mail arrives from the US after *at least* a month. One school I'm applying to (U Chicago) only sends admission decision via post. Frustrating. Well, unless they send it via FedEx which takes at least a week (but I highly doubt it).

Aaand there's always email! Except on weekends. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I never realized my email, my cellphone AND my mailbox could be so disappointing.

Tell me about it! No e-mail, calls or snail mail.

I've resorted to checking grad-cafe non-stop (refresh refresh refresh!!!) to stay in the loop. ><''

I never realized my email, my cellphone AND my mailbox could be so disappointing.

Don't forget your web browser!

And this time last week I was hoping it would just say complete!

And the story continues.. :(

Nothing today either..

Me neither! I suppose no news is good news. Although, I just saw an acceptance for one of my programs - in the future! It was posted on Feb. 3, but here in Cali it's only Feb. 2. I'm guessing this means I'll hear from this program soon, either way.

One of my programs only sends out decisions via snail mail. Anyone else applied to those? Isn't that the worst?

Me neither! I suppose no news is good news. Although, I just saw an acceptance for one of my programs - in the future! It was posted on Feb. 3, but here in Cali it's only Feb. 2. I'm guessing this means I'll hear from this program soon, either way.

One of my programs only sends out decisions via snail mail. Anyone else applied to those? Isn't that the worst?

All the best!!! :)

Snail mail would be the worst..I'm from India and it would be Fall 2012 by the time the letter reaches me!!! :(

I still remember living out of country when I was applying for undergrad, and my housing packages didn't arrive until late August. Fortunately the admissions were sent electronically.

One of my schools does snail mail, and it's any day now... any day now... ><''

(It's ironic how the shortest month of the year is now the longest ay?)

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how USC send their mail internationally? Regular post or DHL/FedEx? I know the answer is on its way and it's driving me crazy waiting (and only been 3 days!)

Somewhere else on the boards it was mentioned they use FedEx. Can't find it right now...

Wow, it's been quiet so far today. After the holiday yesterday I thought for sure I'd log on to see tons of new additions to the results page for my discipline, but there have hardly been any! I'm getting so impatient =\

I know! I actually just sent out two "when will I hear from you" e-mails out to schools. Another school said to check in with her Wednesday-I'm counting down the minutes,

Does anyone know how USC send their mail internationally? Regular post or DHL/FedEx? I know the answer is on its way and it's driving me crazy waiting (and only been 3 days!)

Same... I noticed my USC status changed on Friday (didn't check on Thursday). I'm waiting for the mail too. I tried to Camel log in too, except I can't log in yet.