2012 GPPI Admissions

@daphnesun: Are you sure International Applicants are placed in a separate pool? I would imagine that international students cases are more time sensitive considering visa process and logistics... why would universities delay their process?

@daphnesun: Are you sure International Applicants are placed in a separate pool? I would imagine that international students cases are more time sensitive considering visa process and logistics... why would universities delay their process?

Ah, No Offense to them, but you just can not expect they think the same way as us do. I got a response email from GPPI, to one I sent ahead, telling that I should be expecting a response within 2-4weeks. Hope this would help!

Hi everyone, I received an email saying that I was recommended for admission to GPPI on February 3. I was also told that I was a candidate for merit aid consideration, and submitted a short statement. They said that I would receive an update on their funding decision by February 17, but nothing came today. Has anyone heard back, or is this likely a sign that I received no funding? Thanks for any info!

I didn't get any decision today on funding - still waiting I was also recommended for admission on Feb. 3 and was asked to provide an essay/statement of interest by Feb. 8, and that I would receive an update Feb. 17.

Hi everyone, I received an email saying that I was recommended for admission to GPPI on February 3. I was also told that I was a candidate for merit aid consideration, and submitted a short statement. They said that I would receive an update on their funding decision by February 17, but nothing came today. Has anyone heard back, or is this likely a sign that I received no funding? Thanks for any info!

when did you apply?

This is

THIS IS JOYOUS NEWS FOR ME! XD I was holding out for a merit-based scholarship statement request since I noticed there was actually one person who received that email after the preliminary acceptance email. Fortunately, I received that email earlier today =D They're asking for my statement by Wednesday, Feb 22 and will announce funding decisions be Feb 27.

THIS IS JOYOUS NEWS FOR ME! XD I was holding out for a merit-based scholarship statement request since I noticed there was actually one person who received that email after the preliminary acceptance email. Fortunately, I received that email earlier today =D They're asking for my statement by Wednesday, Feb 22 and will announce funding decisions be Feb 27.

Congrats and good luck!

question: if they offer you a scholarship and its a given amount but "renewable after the second year", but they state the scholarship as a flat amount, does that mean thats the amount is the total amount were both years? Or is this an annual amount or per-semester?