Post the Application Status That's Ruining Your Life

The one that killed me every time I checked the application website for my program was "The application deadline has now passed," which made me panic and think I hadn't actually submitted the app every time I checked the website, even though I knew my application had been submitted and was complete. :rolleyes:

Submission Status: Submitted

Submitted Date: 11/23/2011 9:13:00 PM EST

Your file has been forwarded to the academic department for review and an admission decision. You may check this system periodically for updates, and if the academic department requires additional information or renders an admission decision, you will be contacted.

Ugh.

5401164040.jpg

This would be the only thing keeping my husband and I in the US next year. Hopefully they get back with a scholarship today (the only thing that would get me to go there thanks to it being even more expensive than our undergrad and that was painful enough.)

Problem solved :) I was recommended to the grad studies for acceptance from the department.

US Graduate admissions application

semester Fall 2012

status In review

major English

degree Doctorate

Excuse the wacky formatting. I never knew being "In review" could drive me so crazy for so long! Grr...

Edited by antecedant