Weighing decisions

@commphily - I bet it feels good to have made the decision! I'm sure you'll love Penn (who wouldn't?!).

Thanks for the well wishes, @Saviya!

Anyone else ready to make their final choice?

Just heard from UMass Amherst--accepted off the wait list!!! Super excited. I have a few logistical decisions to make, but things are looking very good.

If any other UMass acceptees visit this thread, send me a message through my profile. I'd like to compare notes ;)

Argh! I just visited Minneapolis for U of MN's Critical Media Studies/Comm MA/PhD, and I'm more conflicted than ever! I thought the visit would really help clarify my decision, but it's really only made it more complicated. What has everyone else done in this situation?

@Ritd, if you were offered financial assistance with your offer, you have until April 15th to change your mind without penalty. It could be complicated if you sent in an admission deposit, but if you didn't, then generally you can change your mind. A diplomatically-worded letter is important, and I wouldn't write until you make your final decision for sure. You don't want to go back and forth. :)