Finding status on application websites

unspeakable

For those of you who have found your decisions on Embark or Apply Yourself-based apps, where did you find it? Does a new section appear once the decision is available? I've been keeping an eye on the message center section in Apply Yourself, but so far there's nothing there.

Thanks for any help.

The Embark schools I've applied to show nothing at all. The Apply Yourself schools have all been different. One said my application has gone under review (on the main page), another will only show whether or not all my materials have been receieved, and another shows nothing at all.

for the ApplyYourself websites, the decision link will appear on the main page (the first page when you sign in) below the info re: your recommenders. you can't miss it. however, it all depends on whether or not the school you applied to uses that website function. I know for a fact that Duke does use it b/c I applied there 2yrs ago (got an email that directed me there). Boulder however, never had a link appear for my application. from what I've gathered from Columbia's graduate site, they don't use it. so it depends on the school, and I guess you'd have to find out from the program's website or ask them directly whether they use it.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the help. Mine doesn't say anything about status. Hopefully that will change soon!

No problem! I wish you the best of luck with your applications. For what it's worth, I noticed that you applied to UT-Austin too, and I have heard that some people found their decisions already on their online application.