What to do when a school doesn't get your GRE scores

So Michigan State hasn't done acceptences and i have had a few funding interviews. But I called today to find out what the deal was, turns out that a month ago when called and sent them my GRE scores (just a scanned unoffical copy) because they didn't have the offical ones yet (I wrote the test Jan 5), it never got put with my application. So nmow its with my application but they still didn't have the offical ones. I am like freaking out, please please please give me advice on what to do! Thanks guys!

Check with the graduate school, too. One school couldn't find my scores because I used my middle initial on my GRE scores but not on their application. I have an uncommon last name. Once they figured this out, they had them the next day. x__x

You think that with the advent of the internet, you can just give a special password to the school and they can look it up ... Rather than ETS sending the CD with the scores for $22. It's a racket, I tell you!

Don't mind me, I am bitter after spending a bundle on sending scores... lol

In case it comes to this is there a way to get ETS to fast mail the scores??

Thanks LingusiticMystic, I am assuming you just called graduate admissions to figure that out? Thanks guys I appreciate all of your help!! Its scary to mid march realize you have something liek that missing, from the school you want to go too.

I just emailed the graduate division & sorted it out. It was only a couple of weeks after the deadline, though, that they informed me of my incomplete application, so I wasn't under a huge time crunch. I would call if I were in your position.

When I was doing my applications I had a similar situation. One of the schools told me they hadn't received my results. I contacted ETS about it and they submitted the results again. They did it very fast and they did it for free since it was not clear if it had been their fault or if the school had misplaced it. Fortunately for me, the school told me that they considered my application as complete since it wasn't my fault.