$500,000,000 MegaMillion jackpot

MarketingPhD2012

Have my tickets in hand! I would definitely still go to grad school...but I would be livin' the good life during grad school instead of being poor! (read: awesome condo in downtown chicago, fancy cars, expensive restaurants, TRAVELING WHENEVER POSSIBLE!)

I would definitely stay in Grad School, I love what I study. But I would stop teaching to focus on my experience as a student, I would move to my own condo (with a huge kitchen), get myself a car, and travel around the world during the summer breaks.

Yes, I would still go to Grad School, and with the money if I win, I will not have to worry about finances. I would go to enjoy the passion of learning and live the good life anyway. It still does not change.

Probably not. I'm 35 and already have one masters and am interested in changing careers. I love to travel and just got back from Europe and wish I could just move there. I'm married so going to grad school there is not an option. If I won, we could just move to Europe, buy apartments in several cities, and not have to worry about jobs. Or maybe we'd both apply to programs abroad, just for personal enrichment and to meet people. But I would not be pursuing what I am pursuing right now.

If I won the lottery, it would give me more reason to go to graduate school. I could do it, have fun, and not have to worry about finances. I would set up a scholarship fund and name it after myself (because I have always wanted something named after me, haha).

Hypothetically, yes I would still go. And it would open up the opportunity to go anywhere in the world, regardless of tuition and living expenses. And then subsequently, I would donate a sufficient sum to have an auditorium named after me.

I would then establish an NGO/charity and become a globe-trotting humanitarian (with a yacht).

B) <- those sunglasses would be designer.

Yes, I would go all the way to PHD. I love, love learning. But, I'd do as those above me - and establish a NGO and create empowerment programs for local communities that help to rise above systemic barriers. However, I will still be doing this. Just the extra funds would save time from grant writing and such.

Edited by tiffanyamber81