How often do you get confused with being a prospective UG freshman at your school?

if you're just visiting department spaces / labs / offices, I hardly see how you could be mistaken for a high school student. And if you're visiting anywhere else on campus, I'd be surprised if anyone cares enough to stop you and ask / can actually tell you're not a student there.

When I was visiting one of the schools near my town (by car), the parking attendant asked if I was a visiting student. I said yes, and they gave me a free parking pass! It turns out later from the wording on the pass (and the fact that the department I was visiting knew nothing about this feature), that the free visitor parking pass thing is for prospective undergrads. So it worked out in my favour there! :)

Someone asked me last night when I mentioned I'm moving to Texas A&M in the Fall- "Oh as a freshman?" I replied with "a 'freshman' graduate student, yes" <_<

I was just kind of a smart-ass about it because it was some guy asking me not a professor or anything. But I thought seriously? Do I look 18?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I felt like a prospective undergrad when I visited campus recently. But three people asked me for directions, in addition to the one person who asked me for them on interview day, so I guess I looked like I knew what I was doing?

• 1 month later...