They're just not that into you...

msphdhopeful

I think it's way worse but produces the same feelings. The possibility of someone think you're unattractive, blah... But having someone think you're not intellegent, PAINFUL!

Exactly! That's why it's worse. Your attractiveness is subjective. Your intelligence is not. :|

We should make a movie about admissions while we wait for letters to come in...

:lol:

It would be so much more popular than the other one they have out now about people in relationships. I mean, jeez, when don't you hear about stuff like that?

I could play the person who gets rejected several times.... I shouldn't have to act all that much in order for it to seem realistic. :wink:

We should make a movie about admissions while we wait for letters to come in...

:lol:

It would be so much more popular than the other one they have out now about people in relationships. I mean, jeez, when don't you hear about stuff like that?

I could play the person who gets rejected several times.... I shouldn't have to act all that much in order for it to seem realistic. :wink:

I think there was a movie about this, called "Accepted?" I believe the plot was that some kids who were rejected from college admission founded their own university. I'm all for that! I'll get the accreditation paperwork! :lol:

I don't know, I feel like the grad school process is more in my control. You're born with certain looks, personality, and intelligence, but there are things you can do to prepare a good application, from college grades to work experience to GRE studying, and there's not as much you can do about your looks and personality.

Anyone else feel like this whole waiting game feels like waiting around for a call after a first date?

....or calling someone after the first date and not getting a call back....Ugh.

Actually this is worse.

I fully feel like this process is like pimping yourself out...and then you give yourself to the highest bidder. So dirty!! :roll: