March is here. What schools will notify this upcoming week?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know when to expect decisions from the Ford School to come out? I haven't heard anything from them since the confirmation email after I submitted my application way back in December.

Nevermind, I just got my decision a few minutes ago, and I'm in! Only waiting on WWS now.

According to the Tufts Fletcher admissions blog they are hoping to have decisions out online by Monday. Although they are trying to keep it very open because they aren't sure they'll get them all out by then. Hopefully it'll be soon, I just want all of this waiting to be done! Good luck everyone!

Just checked the Tufts Fletcher admissions blog and they said they are starting to post decisions tonight. They're hoping to get them done tonight but if they don't they will finish Monday (not to keep people hanging or anything!). They said they're done deciding on all programs so good luck everyone! Hopefully it will be a good Friday the 13th!

I just checked the blog. So, is it done by admit/waitlist/deny or alphabetical order or what? Because now I'm thinking "if I am one of those who doesn't receive an e-mail tonight is it because my name is toward the end of the alphabet and they haven't arrived at my decision yet going from A to Z or because I was at the bottom of the reject pile and never had a chance from the beginning..."

Oh, my...

I just checked the blog. So, is it done by admit/waitlist/deny or alphabetical order or what? Because now I'm thinking "if I am one of those who doesn't receive an e-mail tonight is it because my name is toward the end of the alphabet and they haven't arrived at my decision yet going from A to Z or because I was at the bottom of the reject pile and never had a chance from the beginning..."

Oh, my...

I was just wondering that too since my name is near the end of the alphabet. I guess if we see a ton of accepts and no rejections tonight and tomorrow we'll know how they're doing it. I do wish they would have clued us in to have some idea of what is happening, but that would just be too easy for us now wouldn't it?

If it's from the start of the alphabet, I'll have my answer all too soon.

Ahh good luck Cornell! If it is alphabetical I probably won't hear until Monday, agh, don't they know we're totally obsessive and will go crazy if we don't all hear at the same time????

I assume everybody else got the same admissions update from SAIS:

"Thank you again for your interest in SAIS. We are currently finalizing our admission and financial aid decisions, and we will make every effort to notify you as soon as possible. Decisions will be communicated via postal mail, and we plan to send out notifications on or before March 20th."

This is in line with what was communicated during the applicant information sessions over the past few months.