The perfect pizza

Honey wheat crust with red pepper flaked folded into the dough, garlic alfredo sauce, shredded chicken, a tiny bit of Canadian Bacon, topped with mozzarella, and lots of parmesan. No veggies on my pizza, please! They're welcome everywhere else.

I like pepperoni, bacon and pineapple, either on thin crust or DEEP DISH, like serious deep dish, with tons of cheese. And garlic sauce to dip the crust in. :P

Gawwwwk Pineapple. I don't hate it but it's probably my least favorite pizza topping 

Ha ha! Thin crust Neapolitan style with anchovies, kalamata olives, goat cheese, and sun-dried tomatoes. :D

Now this is a pizza I'll have to try- I've got some very nice pizza places in town and I'm sure they could pull this off.

Hand tossed or deep dish (preferably Chicago-style deep dish) with a white sauce, topped with mozzarella and provolone, grilled chicken, black olives, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, and spinach.  

And now...I want a pizza.

Vegan pizza with tofu, tomatoes, chickpeas, and spinach.

+1 for the acceptance letter

+1 for vegan, but i just want something super thick crust and loaded with daiya and nutritional yeast (i guess an acceptance letter would be nice too).

+1 for vegan, but i just want something super thick crust and loaded with daiya and nutritional yeast (i guess an acceptance letter would be nice too).

Nutritional yeast on all of the things. I just want a big pile of it shaped like a pizza.

Hey ya'll, What is your perfect pizza topped with? I like onion, kalmata olives, and fresh mozzarella delivered and wrapped in an acceptance letter.  
Thank you for the welcome distraction! New York style- pepperoni and mushroom or sausage and onion

One of my favorites is at a local specialty pizza place... fresh hand-tossed dough with Olive Oil, Minced Garlic, Mozzarella, Mushrooms, Goat Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Fresh Tomatoes.  Nom nom nom nom nom.

Really, put goat cheese on anything and I will devour it.  Lol.

Mmmmmmm pizza! I am always happy with a olive, mushroom, and green onion slice, piled high with red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese, then washed down with a cold pint of Fat Tire. 

I once had pizza at a fancy schmancy restaurant with poached eggs on top, and it was surprisingly good. Yolk makes everything better. 

My favorite pizza is from a little local place, and it is perfect plain (or with extra cheese). It's thick crusted (and has beer or rum in the crust, I don't remember which haha) and has american cheese (plus some other cheeses) on it. It's so cheesey and scrumptious. I can eat a whole tray myself :)

Otherwise, a really good pizza I make has sweet sauce, roasted red peppers, sausage, and roma tomatoes marinated in balsamic vinaigrette. Plus mozzarella cheese. I like it on a thinner crust (but not too thin). So tasty.

Thank you for the welcome distraction! New York style- pepperoni and mushroom or sausage and onion

I've only started to like mushrooms on my pizza. They've got to be thick and fresh cut, none of this canned bullshit.

Really, put goat cheese on anything and I will devour it.  Lol.

Amen, I make these delicious goat cheese, mushroom, and walnut torts. mmmm pastry.