The perfect pizza

Ooh! I've had pizza with fig, alongside caramelized onions and feta. So yum!

Had pizza for dinner tonight. I'm obsessed with the whole wheat pizza dough from Trader Joe's. I can make the pizza however ritzy, fatty, healthy, or plain I want. 

I hope my mac warranty covers drool to keyboard accidents... fig, wine, pizza

gahhh.

I love going to pizza places and getting someone else's favorite pizza. Because ya really can't go wrong with pizza and it's fun to try new combinations /tangent/ I remember those sandwich commercials that say that there is some bajillion combinations to have your sandwich... how could I possibly think of a bajillion ways to make a pizza.

Yeah- I'll have what she's having.

Lord- I'm incoherent when hungry...

Ooh! I've had pizza with fig, alongside caramelized onions and feta. So yum!

I looooove carmelized onions. I tried it on a pizza once, and it was pretty good, but I think it needed different sauce and cheese to really work with the flavor. Fig sounds really interesting.

Hard to say, there are too many brilliant variations of pizza. One thing though, is that my recent time in Paris has got me experimenting both with different blends of cheeses (including raw milk cheeses) and in particular using creme fraiche in the sauce recipe.

I love pizza, if I could go to grad school for it, I would.