Has anyone applied to HDFS?

slowness

I got rejected from OSU (different program) and they updated the website (no notification by e-mail) last week and I just received a letter in the mail today. Don't know if it will be the same for HDFS. 

Do you think if OSU was going to reject us, they'd let us know by email? For the program I got rejected by, I didn't receive anything. They just updated my application status quite a while after they had sent out acceptance letters. No news better be good news!

I agree.. can't stand with 'in review' thing... I don't want to see 'in review' anymore.... :(

If you guys could clarify what OSU you're talking about, I'd love it. xD With two OSUs with HDFS programs, it gets a bit confusing.

Finished up most of the shopping for outfits for my first visitation weekend, blech. I hate "dressing up".

If you guys could clarify what OSU you're talking about, I'd love it. xD With two OSUs with HDFS programs, it gets a bit confusing.

Finished up most of the shopping for outfits for my first visitation weekend, blech. I hate "dressing up".

We all applied to Ohio State University.

There's 3! LOL!!!

Ohio State University

Oklahoma State University

Oregon State University

They all have HDFS.  ;)

Do you think if OSU was going to reject us, they'd let us know by email? For the program I got rejected by, I didn't receive anything. They just updated my application status quite a while after they had sent out acceptance letters. No news better be good news!

I don't think programs typically send out rejections by email. Wish they did more often. Wouldn't bother me any...and they'd save a tree and a stamp. ;)

Hoping for some news today. *good vibes for all!*

There's 3! LOL!!!

Ohio State University

Oklahoma State University

Oregon State University

They all have HDFS.   ;)

Oh gosh. They also all have vet schools (which is more rare than HDFS, haha). Generally I've seen them tOSU (the Ohio state), OkSU, and OSU. Context is important. :P

I got accepted to OSU! Just received an email...official letter is yet to come. I am so relieved. Good luck to others waiting! Hopefully you'll all get some good news tomorrow.

Wow, it was you!!!! Congratulations(AGAIN)!!!!!!!

I got accepted to OSU! Just received an email...official letter is yet to come. I am so relieved. Good luck to others waiting! Hopefully you'll all get some good news tomorrow.

Congrats!!!!

That's great, congratulations!!!