FALL 2013 Art History Acceptance News

Bearcat1

Ioubun: Thanks!  I study issues of race and artifice in contemporary portraiture and performance art, especially through the lens of critical race theory.  

What is your field?  When did you hear from Northwestern?  Have you heard from UNC yet?  I applied there as well.  What school do you want to attend most?

Hi Criticalrace: I study 19th century French visual culture with an interest in popular portrait photography (cartes de visite). I want to approach this topic through the broader framework of gender and sexuality studies. 

I heard from Northwestern yesterday (Valentine's day)--it was a bummer. I think a few people were rejected yesterday, actually. Hopefully it means you're still in the running!

Haven't heard from UNC yet--I think they typically let everyone know in March. 

I'd love to get in to UNC and Duke! We'll see. Did Duke invite you to the graduate symposium?

I feel like this is a stupid question, but where are all these "results boards" you guys are referring to? I keep doing google searches but to no avail. Am I missing something?

At the top beneath "thegradcafe.com" logo.  Second to last item on the menu "Results Search." Voila.