Any Conspiracy Theories out there?

CP3

Two words: Admissions Problems.

Anyone who spends any amount of time reading that blog will think EVERYTHING about admissions is a giant conspiracy.

Thank you for putting my life on hold for two days and counting.  Sure, I COULD sleep or do my job, or I could read another five pages of Admissions Problems...

Thank you for putting my life on hold for two days and counting.  Sure, I COULD sleep or do my job, or I could read another five pages of Admissions Problems...

Better than robotically clicking the refresh button!

This thread has kind of made my day.  

I'm concerned about this alphabetical thing.  My last name starts with a W.   :blink:

I heard that everyone in this forum is being monitored by their dream POIs and will be called for interviews based on their posts :ph34r:  

They know all my insecurities and reasons why I loathe myself..... oh what that is why I don't think they will pick me, not a school conspiracy!

Two words: Admissions Problems. Anyone who spends any amount of time reading that blog will think EVERYTHING about admissions is a giant conspiracy.
You should never have brought this up, LOL. My life is now consumed by the internets.

Gotta love grad school. It's not research and intellectual challenge that brought us to our destiny. It's paranoia.

This is my personal opinion :) This is why I sent everything 2 weeks ahead of deadline via registered mail in one envelope.  I dare them to tell me they didn't get one of my transcripts lol...

The paranoia is also responsible for my fears regarding the application process.  What if I said something in my personal statement pissed them off (nevermind I had 4 people read and approve it)?   What if the Admin Assistant who gave me the school tour tells the application committee, "She's really sweet but she wouldn't shut up."

I guess my fears about how they pick their applicants aren't so unfounded.  Really it's more about the fact that I know I'm awesome, I'm just not sure that my awesomeness will come across on paper hahaha *insane giggle*