2014 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Monochrome Spring

Congrats to everyone on interviews! This is getting very exciting, can't wait to meet some new people soon. Does anyone think we might be getting interview invites on Monday, Dec 23 too, or do you think schools will pretty much connect the weekend with the Christmas holidays?

Congrats to everyone on interviews! This is getting very exciting, can't wait to meet some new people soon. Does anyone think we might be getting interview invites on Monday, Dec 23 too, or do you think schools will pretty much connect the weekend with the Christmas holidays?

I'm not sure about Monday, as schools might have the whole week off. However, they may send some over the weekend if they haven't this week - I got one on last Saturday, so it doesn't seem too unusual! 

Is there anyone who called Rice Uni, UT Health or UT Austin to ask about their invites? UGhh..I should have applied earlier and not wait till the last  moment to submit my app...Not even sure if they reviewed it or not :(

Is there anyone who called Rice Uni, UT Health or UT Austin to ask about their invites? UGhh..I should have applied earlier and not wait till the last  moment to submit my app...Not even sure if they reviewed it or not :(

Were you ontime or did you miss the deadline?

Hi tuba, if it helps any, I applied to UTHealth only two days ago (this is for Houston). Yeah, should've done it earlier, but I held it up because I wanted a better transcript *sigh* Anyway, last year their FB page stated they had the first round of interviews in mid January, but when I checked last year's boards on here and a few people were getting invites to UTHealth around the same time, presumably for a latter interview date. I guess it depends in which batch they put you, but since we applied late, I'm afraid we might be in the latter group.

This waiting is killing me. I wholly expect not to hear anything again today or tomorrow or anytime in 2013

As far as I can tell, most schools don't send out invites until mid January, unless they have recruitment/interview weekends in January.

Has anyone heard from Princeton yet? The results search from last year show that many of their interviews went out before xmas. There have been 2 posted on the results search, but I haven't heard anything ): Anyone else waiting and/or know anything? 

Edited by elanorci

Has anyone heard from Princeton yet? The results search from last year show that many of their interviews went out before xmas. There have been 2 posted on the results search, but I haven't heard anything ): Anyone else waiting? 

I'm waiting to hear from them as well.

Has anyone heard from Princeton yet? The results search from last year show that many of their interviews went out before xmas. There have been 2 posted on the results search, but I haven't heard anything ): Anyone else waiting and/or know anything? 

Just tried to call but got the voicemail