Cognitive Neuroscience for fall 2014

obf314

I applied to JHU and WUSTL (Psychological and Brain Sciences, top choices), got interviewed at JHU, but nothing from WUSTL. I know they were doing interviews this week, so I guess this is a rejection... =(

I already have a MA in Psychology, good GPA (3.8 for undergrad and 4.0 for Masters), a couple of oral presentations, but lame GRE. I'm freaking out here!

I have not heard from Carnegie Mellon either.  I have heard that they have an idiosyncratic selection process - no interviews, accept/reject all, and invite accepted applicants to a recruitment weekend.  The website says we will hear by middle of March... so long away!

I have not heard from Carnegie Mellon either.  I have heard that they have an idiosyncratic selection process - no interviews, accept/reject all, and invite accepted applicants to a recruitment weekend.  The website says we will hear by middle of March... so long away!

Ughh, okay, thanks for the info. That is such a long wait... the anxiety is killing me!

Yeah, I believe so. Dont feel bad, I didnt get invited either

Hey .... Well we can try next year..... But there is a hope ...stil...stay positive! I would father get this rejection letter now and just stop chacking my mail boxex every hour... Please, update your status ASAP . Thx! And good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

hi so i ve heard today that we (CUNY applicants) should get results soon.. Most likely if you are accepted u will recieve regular mail. if not, decission will come in e-mail. now I am affraid to open my e-mail account. i will log off from my ipad/phone ect just to not to get heart attack...