Trade and Critique Academic SOP

I wrote mine for the University of Michigan's Higher Ed program. Please reply below if interested in swapping and providing feedback via pm!

The question (btw) is below:

The Academic Statement of Purpose should be a concise statement about your academic and research background, your career goals, and your reasons for applying to this degree program. Please be specific in explaining how the course offerings and faculty expertise of this program fit your educational and career objectives. Please mention if you are interested in attending part-time. We are also interested in how you learned about our program.

I'm interested, although most of my programs ask for a "regular" statement of purpose more so than an academic SOP?

Yeah Michigan requires a Statement of Purpose (life experiences leading you to applying) which I feel pretty set with. The academic SOP is proving a bit more difficult for me to nail down. I sent you a pm with what I have!

I don't have a draft of my own, but I'm still interested to read yours.

Sent you a pm as well.