PhD/DrPH in Public Health/Epidemiology Fall 2014

gks81

Hi all!  Has anyone heard from UW Global Health Implementation Science/Metrics PhD recently?  I know there were some rejections and interviews back in late Jan/early February; I have heard nothing since my interview nearly 2 months ago  :wacko:  Sent an email to program coordinator asking when I would hear something but got no response.  Am assuming it's a no but it would be nice to know.

When I spoke with the program manager a few months ago, she said there were no interviews for the Berkeley DrPH.

I agree, the wait is horrid! Some people in another thread emailed admissions and heard back from them pointing them to a link. I tried the same with admissions but got some vague answer that said to wait for the next few weeks. 

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard from the Boston university, University of Maryland, Indiana University(Fairbanks School of Public Health)? Has anyone applied to/heard from the Global Institute of Public Health (NYU)?

Hey GKS,

I got into NYU GIPH in March and am THRILLED! It's the only program I applied to.. Im in the MPH with Global Health Leadership concentration. What happened with you?