Anthropology Results 2014

Canis

that's meee :). hands still shaking in relief as i type. it's a mail from the department's graduate programme administrator, with a smaller message within from the department chair. here's hoping for more good news for everyone else! 

That's amazing! Congratulations!!! 

that's meee :). hands still shaking in relief as i type. it's a mail from the department's graduate programme administrator, with a smaller message within from the department chair. here's hoping for more good news for everyone else! 

Wow! so great! congrats to you!  snail mail or email?  and again, wow! 

Well, not anthro, but I got accepted to Georgetown's Latin American and Caribbean Studies program, funding pending. Hopefully...

That's very exciting! Congrats!

Any news on the PhD program in Anthropology at Yale? How many of you have received interview calls? I am an international candidate and was wondering whether the department sends out notifications in batches or all together?!

I got an acceptance email from the UCLA Biological Anthropology program on Friday. No official offer letter yet, waiting on official transcripts. Anyone else?

Great news! Congratulations :D. I really hope I hear something from them soon.

For all of those waiting on UCSD: I got the official acceptance email this morning (3am EST, midnight California time). Hope you all hear some good news today as well!

Boo, I still haven't heard anything. :( Congrats to you though!