2014 Applications... waiting room.

BuddingScholar

I'm not looking to cause any trouble here, but I just want to put out a general PSA on behalf of everyone that has been waitlisted - PLEASE don't wait until the last minute. Please. It's human decency, really. Of course you have every right to take every hour until April 15 to decide, and I understand that these are not decisions to be taken lightly, but for the love of god, if you know what you want to do, just pull the trigger and cut the other schools loose. At least register your rejections at the places you know you won't be attending. Do it for your fellow comrades-in-arms who are all hoping to land that spot at the school of their dreams. 

Yes I completely agree. I have turned down all of my offers that I am sure I will not be accepting and am just waiting on 2 schools to tell me about funding, which is why I am waiting until the last minute.  

As someone on a waitlist for funding, it really would be amazing if people could turn down their offers as soon as they can.  A lot of us are probably going to be faced with the choice of just accepting offers on the 15th and just hoping that funding comes through.

Edited by helpmegradcafe

I just accepted the offer from UMass!!!! :D  For those wait-listed by Williams and UW, hopefully you will hear from them soon. I have already declined everyone else.

I am ready to start planning my relocation! yeeeaaahhhhh...

I just accepted the offer from UMass!!!! :D  For those wait-listed by Williams and UW, hopefully you will hear from them soon. I have already declined everyone else.

I am ready to start planning my relocation! yeeeaaahhhhh...

Congratulations!! It must feel so good to finally be done.