Results

jamc8383

I received an offer of admission from the Ohio State University this morning!! (I'm the early-bird poster).  I'm so thrilled and I feel so incredibly blessed! I'm not religious at all but I will most definitely be in church this Sunday lol! Ten minutes before I checked the website I was telling my roommate about how I should probably go to church soon, and then bam! There's this.  Not sure what the forum protocol is but I thought I'd share! :lol:   

Anyone want to claim the UNC admit? Wondering which POI it was since most professors seem to be taking on one student max.

Sorry if this is too much to ask, I am pretty open about my results, etc.

Edited by catsandscarves

I posted the second one! Super pumped

Congratulations! So, give us all the juicy details! Were you contacted by a POI or the DGS or someone else? Any idea on whether or not others will be interviewed? How far out is the interview? Are all the promising candidates being interviewed or just some? Inquiring minds want to know!

Edited by HansK2012

Congratulations! So, give us all the juicy details! Were you contacted by a POI or the DGS or someone else? Any idea on whether or not others will be interviewed? How far out is the interview? Are all the promising candidates being interviewed or just some? Inquiring minds want to know!

Haha I bet you do :) I was contacted by the Graduate/Departmental coordinator by phone to set up an interview. From what I have read here, it is part of the process there and that they interview those they are seriously considering for admission. Interviews are the next 2 weeks one day a week as far as I know

Haha I bet you do :) I was contacted by the Graduate/Departmental coordinator by phone to set up an interview. From what I have read here, it is part of the process there and that they interview those they are seriously considering for admission. Interviews are the next 2 weeks one day a week as far as I know

As far as you know, are there still candidates to be contacted for interviews, or have they already contacted all serious candidates for interviews?

As far as you know, are there still candidates to be contacted for interviews, or have they already contacted all serious candidates for interviews?

That I have no idea. Though I know they contacted a few other posters on here last week and had limited availability for interviews this Friday. They gave no real other inclination

That I have no idea. Though I know they contacted a few other posters on here last week and had limited availability for interviews this Friday. They gave no real other inclination

Thank you for sharing and good luck with your interview!