slp grad school interviews

Hi everyone!  I have an interview coming up at sacred heart university.  I was wondering if anyone had any advice to offer me for grad school interviews.  Has anyone already had an interview at sacred heart or any other program, and what types of questions can I expect? thanks in advance! :)

Hi everyone!  I have an interview coming up at sacred heart university.  I was wondering if anyone had any advice to offer me for grad school interviews.  Has anyone already had an interview at sacred heart or any other program, and what types of questions can I expect? thanks in advance! :)

I had one with a different school as well, a phone interview. It was very surprisingly casual.... and I have heard this about a couple other schools as well for their phone interviews. I prepared so much and we barely touched upon the things I planned. But it's always good to be prepared - better safe than sorry! No clue for in person interviews, I imagine they are much more intense.

Does anyone know if BU has sent out interview invitations yet? Thanks!

I was looking this up as well, it seems from the forums last year that people had about a week to prepare for/schedule their interviews, and the email I got said that they would be holding them Feb 21-23. So I guess we should hear the week of the 17th maybe? 

At least its something sooner than MARCH to look forward to  :unsure: haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Will anyone else be interviewing at Boston University tomorrow?  :)

@argslp I just missed you, I'm going tomorrow!  Just did my interview for Emerson today and it was stressful.  That's just me though, I get really nervous under pressure!  I hope BU isn't too bad :wacko:

@argslp I just missed you, I'm going tomorrow!  Just did my interview for Emerson today and it was stressful.  That's just me though, I get really nervous under pressure!  I hope BU isn't too bad :wacko:

It was very relaxed! The faculty and graduate students there were extremely friendly and more than happy to answer our questions. Good luck!