CSULB MSW

tiennnthai

Wait... has CSULB been sending out acceptances? or the only thing anyones gotten are pending status emails?

csula is taking their time, like csulb, but at least theyre letting people in every so often..

seriously! cmon lb, accept us already.

I called LB today, to tell them I need to know what their decision is--the girl was so rude. She said you need to wait and that their process has always been this way. June or July guys. Ugh. It's ridiculous! I feel like they put me in the worst situation ever!!!

They are seriously VERY rude. both csulb and la are really rude. it seems like every time someone calls they push it back. When I look at previous years forum, people arent inputing they got accepted until june. Starts in May. 

I think its ridiculous. Giving us only 2 months to figure out financials and housing and not to mention the possible of not being accepted at all and not knowing where to go or what to do with our Fall. 

USC doesnt help either.. forcing us to committe and pay the deposit even though they know very well many of us are waiting to hear back from other WAY MORE AFFORDABLE schools. 

I have almost a month and a half left until graduation and maybe, one day, if im lucky.. CSULB AND CSULA will get back to me (and hopefully accept me...) before I have to take out loans for USC. 

LBER, I am in the same boat. Waiting around for a school, and having no clue of their decision, is definitely frustrating. At first, LB was my back up choice and USC was my first. So when I was accepted to USC, I thought I'd get in for sure! My friend last year applied to the program with a 3.9 and was rejected. I have no idea what to expect from them... so much for a rolling admissions basis because they for sure did not send out letter early on in the application process. I applied in november!

I feel you on the financing situations. I don't know if I should start looking for a place in Long Beach or for a place in LA. Waiting for so long sucks.

Also got the email this morning about my app's "pending" status. The email made me feel like they're saying, "We like ya alright, but we'll only MAYBE accept you since your application's not outstanding. We'll let you know within, I don't know, the next four months."  <_< 

I can't tell if I should consider myself lucky; I guess I underestimated the popularity of CSULB's program.

Also got the email this morning about my app's "pending" status. The email made me feel like they're saying, "We like ya alright, but we'll only MAYBE accept you since your application's not outstanding. We'll let you know within, I don't know, the next four months." <_<

I can't tell if I should consider myself lucky; I guess I underestimated the popularity of CSULB's program.

I felt the same!!! The way I took it is that we are pending for those who got accepted and don't end up enrolling up until July. THENNNN they will contact some of us on pending status. Sad :/

I was accepted into USC March 28 and have up to April 11 to make a decision but still waiting for long beach to decide which can take up to July :/. Anyone in the same position? I am wondering what others are doing in this case?

I got accepted into USC so early that they made me decide by March 15th. I put in the deposit with the right to withdrawl but also save my spot. 

However the deposit is non refundable.