I was rejected from CUNY's wait list--I have officially heard back from all programs. I wish those still waiting good luck!

Did Will Hamlin contact you yesterday? I got an email saying he hopes to offer me admission today or tomorrow, just waiting on a few students to decide. Eeek!

Finally in at Bowling Green, now. :) I'm so torn between there and Illinois State, though. They both seem to have excellent placement rates, they're similarly-sized, they're in similar Midwestern towns... I guess I'll have to learn to be less indecisive in the next few days.

I have been waitlisted at Purdue, OSU, and Maryland. Purdue took me off the list and offered me admission yesterday, but I turned it down because I was already committed to NC State. So at this point, I consider myself off the other waitlists as well. I did turn down Kent State couple weeks ago, so hopefully that helped someone on their waitlist.

I am likewise still waiting. Wondering if I should have asked for an extension.

Davidipse/nyctophile, did either of you manage extensions?

I got an extension until midnight. Just call and ask.

I also plan to call the school I'm waitlisted at a bit before the business day's over, hoping they've finalized the class.

Rejected from the Chapel Hill waitlist yesterday, and the CUNY waitlist today. Feels like that blood moon last night was all for me. But sincerest congratulations to everyone recieving good news today!

So, what's the standard protocol for waitlisters who haven't heard anything by the 15th? Should I send an email/call, or just wait and hope? I haven't contacted them since right after their recruitment weekend. Luckily I don't have to give anyone a decision today, at least.

So, what's the standard protocol for waitlisters who haven't heard anything by the 15th? Should I send an email/call, or just wait and hope? I haven't contacted them since right after their recruitment weekend. Luckily I don't have to give anyone a decision today, at least.

I'm in this exact position, except I have a decisions deadline for tomorrow, but I told the department that I would be confident of giving them a decision today. I just emailed them to ask for an extension until tomorrow and they haven't answered.

I think I'm getting the fear. 

I already removed myself from the wait list for WSU--good.luck!

I just receieved an official offer of acceptence email from WSU this afternoon! Fully funded for 5 years + a TA stipend WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I was beginning to lose hope! I will be taking myself off of Miami of Ohio's waitlist, I hope this helps someone out!!!

Another acceptance off the waitlist, today. :) After the first one, I told the other two about it and they almost immediately sent me offers, which was a nice feeling. I've been sort of promised a fourth one, tomorrow. I was supposed to be making final edits to my thesis today, but that completely went out the window.

Congrats all around! So happy for all of you! And especially for BunnyWantsaPhD; I know how hard you worked for this. Congrats, m'dear. I can't stop smiling at your good news!

giphy.gif

Congrats all around! So happy for all of you! And especially for BunnyWantsaPhD; I know how hard you worked for this. Congrats, m'dear. I can't stop smiling at your good news!

giphy.gif

Thanks!!! I prepared myself for the worse and got the best. Beyond happy. Thanks for the support along the way!