NC State Masters Analytics

throwaway1234

Hi all,

If you have questions about the forms for the F1-Visa and the I-20, I'd suggest contacting OIS at NCSU. You can email them at ois@ncsu.edu, or talk to an advisor directly during their walk-in hours Mon - Friday 2:00 - 3:00 pm EST. You can call, or chat via Google Hangouts in their website. I've never used hangouts with them, but I know it exists.

Hope this helps!

Hello Everyone,

I have applied to MSA on 1/28/2015. I am an international student residing in USA. I am waiting for their reply anxiously. Is anyone in the same boat who Applied in last week of Jan and have already received interview call or acceptance? 

Thanks

Hi hypnos. The MSA class of 2016 google group has just over 80 members so i think there are still a few spaces up for grabs. You should contact the admissions office if you have any queries

wooh.. there are already 80 students??? I hardly see any acceptances in the survey here. I was interviewed on 12th March, and haven't heard anything yet from them. Should I assume I am not getting in?

Edited by hopeful30

Hi hamzaq93,

You mean google group for MSA class of 2015, right? I am debating over sending them email or just wait for another 1-2 weeks. Let's see. I applied late so I am hopeful I will hear from them soon. It's tough to wait! 

Thanks

Hi hamzaq93,

You mean google group for MSA class of 2015, right? I am debating over sending them email or just wait for another 1-2 weeks. Let's see. I applied late so I am hopeful I will hear from them soon. It's tough to wait! 

Thanks

Hi, did you send them email to ask or just still wait?

Hi edison2019

I am going to wait till End of March. They said 6-8 weeks so By End of Next week it would be 8 weeks. I see they have increased the class size to 120. So it's a good news. 

When did you apply?

Hi edison2019

I am going to wait till End of March. They said 6-8 weeks so By End of Next week it would be 8 weeks. I see they have increased the class size to 120. So it's a good news. 

When did you apply?

Hi Hypnos, I applied on Jan 20th, waiting desperately just like you.

Hey guys, I applied back in December 15, I got an interview back in February and still nothing. Back in February 27, I was asked to wait 2 to 3 weeks but still nothing , did anybody get any updates? Thanks

Same here. Interviewed in February, still no updates. 

Edited by A nun and mouse

Hey amsync,

Congrats on getting the interview.  I also finished my application in March and am waiting to hear back on that.  I think my application is competitive but I'm a little nervous being so late in the process. If you don't mind me asking, when in March did you finish your application?  I'm curious how I'm stacking up.

Hey amsync,

Congrats on getting the interview.  I also finished my application in March and am waiting to hear back on that.  I think my application is competitive but I'm a little nervous being so late in the process. If you don't mind me asking, when in March did you finish your application?  I'm curious how I'm stacking up.

Hey rocksforjocks, sorry about the late reply. I applied mid-March (2nd week). Have you had the interview yet?

Hey rocksforjocks, sorry about the late reply. I applied mid-March (2nd week). Have you had the interview yet?

Hey, no worries.  I also applied at the end of the second week, so they must have liked you more!  I still haven't heard back.  I'm thinking that with the decision deadline approaching so soon I'm probably toast unless I hear back by the end of this week.  I applied late so that's how it goes, but I'm surprised that I haven't at least heard back for an interview. 

How do you think your interview went?  I'm curious as to how much emphasis they're putting on a statistics background. 

• 4 months later...