What's your poison?

Dear G-d, I can so relate to the thesis worrying. I'm writing my master's thesis (writing should definitely be in quotes) and it's just bananas. I pushed back my graduation date to summer because I didn't want to rush and turn in garbage. While I've been relieved, it has resulted in only more procrastination. G-ddamn you, Pretty Little Liars. You aren't even a good show. 

e-cigarettes

dunkin or starbucks iced lattes

cabernet sauvignon

yogi tea

procrastinate thesis writing

insomnia

*repeat*

:rolleyes:

oh, and of course, grad cafe...

:unsure:

Edited by back2black

i'm out of upvotes but hell yes to the above. apples had me cracking up!  :lol:

i'm usually a very focused person and i'm just in shock over how easily i get derailed lately. every time a new stage in this whole process begins i think after it's over i'll be fine but i'm not, lol. After I get decisions I'll be able to work, after I get an acceptance, a few acceptances, after I hear from my POIs at this school or that school...this time it was after the campus visits I'll feel better. But every time something else comes up to start the anxiety again. Don't mind me guys, I'm just letting the crazy get to me.  :blink:

I have gone through two full bottles of Laphroaig since January. Not okay for my budget or my liver.

I'd say not okay for my Master's thesis, but I've lost the will to even care about the new levels of procrastination I've reached this semester.

YUM. I've started a torrid affair with Ardbeg 10.