What's everyone listening to?

Beyonce.

Seriously, her newest album has been about 90% of what I've listened to since December lol. The other 10% is all over the place from Zendaya to Katy Perry to Pharrell to Imagine Dragons to Kendrick Lamar to Aloe Blacc to Bastille to The Neighbourhood to Florence + The Machine to Ed Sheeran and so on. Plus, all of my old music that's in regular rotation. For example, as I write this I'm shamelessly cranking C'est La Vie by B*witched :P

Beyonce.

Seriously, her newest album has been about 90% of what I've listened to since December lol. The other 10% is all over the place from Zendaya to Katy Perry to Pharrell to Imagine Dragons to Kendrick Lamar to Aloe Blacc to Bastille to The Neighbourhood to Florence + The Machine to Ed Sheeran and so on. Plus, all of my old music that's in regular rotation. For example, as I write this I'm shamelessly cranking C'est La Vie by B*witched :P

KING KENDRICK

the national, miles davis, and the mountain goats. a strange mixture that mirrors my dramatic mood swings throughout this hellish process: equal parts discouraged, hopeful, and delirious.

i'm 0/5, two wait-lists. let's go. 

Haven't had much of a playlist this time around.  But during my pre-exam six weeks of panic, I listened to Amanda Palmer's "Lonesome Organist Rapes Page Turner" on repeat.  Gotta love Dresden Dolls for panic and desperation.

A lot of Dr. Dog, Sea Wolf, The National, Gambino, Franz Ferdinand, and Arctic Monkeys. Makes for an excellent playlist.

Holy crap! It has been ages since I listened to Dr. Dog!! I'll have to get reacquainted.

For me, I'm revisiting high school, which means a lot of 90's E6 collective. I've also had my Pandora set to its "The Unicorns" station. Study music for me = a mix of Beirut and Yann Tierson.

Holy crap! It has been ages since I listened to Dr. Dog!! I'll have to get reacquainted.

For me, I'm revisiting high school, which means a lot of 90's E6 collective. I've also had my Pandora set to its "The Unicorns" station. Study music for me = a mix of Beirut and Yann Tierson.

B-Room is a great album all the way through. Seriously worth a listen.

BEIRUT!

Hmmm, a lot of Mary Prankster, Beecake, Glen Hansard, Mumford & Sons, and Fleet Foxes. Bit of Patsy Cline in there too. Oh, and Andrew Bird.

Anyone enjoy Mumford & Sons's great Odyssey song? I can't think of what it's called, but it's worth having a listen if you do Classics or Lit.