Fall 2015 Applicants

dr. t

I've spoken to a few faculty members, one of them told me they admitted only seven students. The prospective student weekend is next week and we are currently making travel arrangements, so I'm pretty sure they're all out. Of course I have no way of being 100% sure.

I've spoken to a few faculty members, one of them told me they admitted only seven students. The prospective student weekend is next week and we are currently making travel arrangements, so I'm pretty sure they're all out. Of course I have no way of being 100% sure.

That gives me some semblance of hope as I am currently based in Russia and visiting would be decidedly out of the question. Though, as I stated before, my POI shifted from upbeat to 'long-term prospects.' This process is doing my head in.

Finally, heard back somewhere. Rejection from Princeton. Hardly surprising. Honestly, more of a relief than anything to finally hear something definitive back. Well five more chances. I just want an opportunity to earn a PhD in history at a high quality institution. So I'll be just as happy going 1/5 the rest of way as going 5/5.

Patience and good luck to all, my friends.

Finally, heard back somewhere. Rejection from Princeton. Hardly surprising. Honestly, more of a relief than anything to finally hear something definitive back. Well five more chances. I just want an opportunity to earn a PhD in history at a high quality institution. So I'll be just as happy going 1/5 the rest of way as going 5/5.

Patience and good luck to all, my friends.

I just got the rejection letter as well! Fingers crossed for the rest.

Congrats to all the Brown acceptances and Ashiepoo!

Hello all! Joining in on the forum a bit late. I am the University of Miami admit from last week.

Just got my rejection from Princeton also. Not really that surprised, but it was worth a shot! Congrats to all the Princeton admits! :)