Easy online classes in Chemistry or Physics?

If I have to take a chemistry or physics class, have any of you found one that is easy? I have so much on my plate this summer that I really can't add a terribly demanding, difficult class.

Thanks!

I'm wondering the same thing. When I graduated, I had satisfied the ASHA requirements, but then they changed 'em and I may need a physics/chem class, depending on where I choose get in. :/

I thought about doing online, as well, but am so glad I decided against it! I wound up taking a class at a community college thinking that surely it would be easier (and cheaper) than other options. However, I will tell you...it's not easy! I'm taking 16 hours total including 12 comd classes and the 4 credit chem class. I am very overwhelmed! I love my classroom professor, but the material is difficult for me to get through. The good news is that since it is at a community college, though the material is still difficult the expectations are way less and easy to obtain at least a B. I am taking general chemistry bc I was advised by a school advisor that I take a certain level to ensure that it will transfer and be accepted by other institutions. So, be sure to check with your grad school if they will accept the level of the course you sign up for. I would also recommend taking physics as it applies MUCH more to what we are learning in the COMD program.

I also discovered that ASHA doesn't seem to care what physical science class you take, it more-so depends on the grad school that you are applying to or accepted into. Sorry if this was choppy, I'm pretty exhausted/burnt out while writing this. hope it helps though.

I took the intro to chem class at USU online and it was incredible!! I do NOT have a brain for that kind of science, but the prof made it easy to learn. He also offered a ton of bonus marks for things and I ended up with 104% in the class before the final exam....just sayin'...haha

I took the intro to chem class at USU online and it was incredible!! I do NOT have a brain for that kind of science, but the prof made it easy to learn. He also offered a ton of bonus marks for things and I ended up with 104% in the class before the final exam....just sayin'...haha

I'm a student at USU (online) and was just wondering what the course code that you took is? If you remember? I just don't wanna sign up for a hard one! Thanks! :)