No new email in inbox !! What do u say to ur self ???

bridge_water

I called the grad admissions coordinator for my program a week and a half ago and she said that all the decisions had been made, nobody had been notified, and they were just waiting to hear back from the FGS regarding a few "special cases" before they sent out notifications. She said it would either be this past week (nope) or next week. Roll on Monday!

I hope so, and good lucks for you, too (sorry for late reply).    

Edited by Gap Sntin

I have a mail from one of my schools saying that they anticipate an admission decision by late march or early April .. 

Damn if I have to wait untill April 15 to find out !!!!!!! Its almost a month more .......

Edited by bridge_water

I check my email several times every day waiting for the decisions, but they just do not show up.

I send some inquiries and receive no reply.

Edited by samuel0301

No its not him / her ... 

I hope you tweet ACCEPTED !!! sometime soon .... Good luck ...

Thank you very much. I hope so too.

I was only joking about that first part because of how you were spellin fokin (or rather ofkin); it reminded me of how that member of the South African rap rave group spells it.

I hope your dreams come true and all the torture of waiting can be just water under the bridge :-)

Thank you very much. I hope so too.

I was only joking about that first part because of how you were spellin fokin (or rather ofkin); it reminded me of how that member of the South African rap rave group spells it.

I hope your dreams come true and all the torture of waiting can be just water under the bridge :-)

Thanks so much .... 

1. Today is the day it makes sense it's Friday they have finished up all the apps the emails will go out by 12

2. Unless they waited till Friday bec it's easier to let people down when they can't reach you
3. They don't want to upset me so they are waiting until 5 to send out the email
4. Ok it's been way too long they have obviously put me into some maybe pile and I will be evaluated again w the regular deadline applicants.
5. If I don't get in it's fine. Except that I told all my family and co-workers about it...

6. If I look at my email one more time and see a new email from the Gap, I won't be ok.

Hey all!

I am still waiting on five program decisions myself. I cannot believe we have been waiting this long. My first apps went out in October!!! I have become so numb that I pretty much stopped checking my email....

Accepted: FAU (no funding)

waitlisted: USF

Rejected: Brandeis, Vandie, U of Washington, U of Tennessee, Emory, U of South Carolina (sigh....)

Waiting: FSU, UNC Greensboro, West Virginia, Oregon, and U of Mississippi

For one of my programs, certain applicants were supposed to receive invitations for second interviews two weeks ago. I e-mailed the prof. who interviewed us last week, thinking I was rejected, only to find out that they planned on sending them out this past week. Once again, nothing. So, it's either they already sent them out (and I wasn't invited) or, once again, they postponed sending out invitations. This is torture... I check my e-mail 24/7.

Hi Guys , 

Finally, I got a decision from one of the schools I was waiting. Its an ADMIT . Phew !!

I have not got any email though.. I just checked the application website and it had my admission decision . 

But it has asked my to Accept/Decline by April 1 , and I am not sure what to do , coz I am still waiting for my first choice ..  

... No funding I guess (unless something else is stated when I get the mail (if i ever receive it )) ... Applied for thesis-track ..but have been offered course-only track .. oh well ... better than reject nonetheless i guess ..

I hope I get the decision for my top choice soon .. and you guys will get yours too !!!

Hi Guys , 

Finally, I got a decision from one of the schools I was waiting. Its an ADMIT . Phew !!

I have not got any email though.. I just checked the application website and it had my admission decision . 

But it has asked my to Accept/Decline by April 1 , and I am not sure what to do , coz I am still waiting for my first choice ..  

... No funding I guess (unless something else is stated when I get the mail (if i ever receive it )) ... Applied for thesis-track ..but have been offered course-only track .. oh well ... better than reject nonetheless i guess ..

I hope I get the decision for my top choice soon .. and you guys will get yours too !!!

Congratuation!!! ^ ^

Congrats on your acceptance!

When I check my inbox and I see something from the schools that I apply to, I think, OMFG TODAY IS THE DAY. ...Then it turns out it is a a new status notification, from "Assessed" to "Reviewed". Da Faque, you had my application for 3 months and it is rolling admissions, HOW CAN IT TAKE YOU 3 MONTHS TO TELL ME IF I HAVE GOTTEN IN OR NOT?!