No new email in inbox !! What do u say to ur self ???

bridge_water

Its been over two months I've been waiting...

Even if my phone doesnt beep for some time .. i just think may be i didnt hear it .. check my inbox .. NO NEW EMAILl .. then i just say ..

holy  ofkin isht maaaaannn !!   and its been like holy ofkin isht maan >>>  1 month waiting ,........ . holy ofkin isht .maaaaaaaaaaaan >>>>1 and half month waiting .... holy ofkin isht myaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann > 2 months waiting (now)

whats ur fav quote !! i've realised u develop one after quite a long wait !!

Edited by bridge_water

holy  ofkin isht maaaaannn !!   and its been like holy ofkin isht maan >>>  1 month waiting ,........ . holy ofkin isht .maaaaaaaaaaaan >>>>1 and half month waiting .... holy ofkin isht myaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann > 2 months waiting (now)

I think this is my favorite quote.

I submitted my apps in november and got my first acceptance last week... It took me 3 months to hear anything, but when it happened, it came all at once (in two days I got 5 acceptances!)

So chillout you'll be fine!

Even if my phone doesnt beep for some time .. i just think may be i didnt hear it .. check my inbox .. NO NEW EMAILl .. then i just say ..

Yo-Landi Vi$$er, is that you?

I think you can swear on here... fuck, shit, stack (Reggie Watts, get at me)

as to what you're asking, I just jump on Twitter and tweet ACCEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (over and over again)

Yo-Landi Vi$$er, is that you?

I think you can swear on here... fuck, shit, stack (Reggie Watts, get at me)

as to what you're asking, I just jump on Twitter and tweet ACCEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (over and over again)

No its not him / her ... 

I hope you tweet ACCEPTED !!! sometime soon .... Good luck ...

I submitted my apps in november and got my first acceptance last week... It took me 3 months to hear anything, but when it happened, it came all at once (in two days I got 5 acceptances!)

So chillout you'll be fine!

I'm out of upvote, but I wanna give one for the "5 acceptances in 2 days" thing! That's awesome!

I am in the very same situation. My most recent one is 7 Dec, and all are in silent mode. This makes me start to ask myself whether I was rejected ? 

Thats really long wait !!!  So you've been waiting a month more than me .... Gud luck !!!

I hear you. I submitted my app Oct 16 and have heard nothing. I contacted the grad coordinator and she said no decisions have gone out yet. What are they doing??

I hear you. I submitted my app Oct 16 and have heard nothing. I contacted the grad coordinator and she said no decisions have gone out yet. What are they doing??

I have the idea to send them a email asking about my true status. Having non reply from grad makes me feel that (80)x(number of schools) was thrown away from my pocket.

What's worse is when I have a new email notification, get all excited that it might be my admission notification, and it turns out to be from some store trying to sell me crap!

I have the idea to send them a email asking about my true status. Having non reply from grad makes me feel that (80)x(number of schools) was thrown away from my pocket.

I called the grad admissions coordinator for my program a week and a half ago and she said that all the decisions had been made, nobody had been notified, and they were just waiting to hear back from the FGS regarding a few "special cases" before they sent out notifications. She said it would either be this past week (nope) or next week. Roll on Monday!

I try distracting myself. I sit at my computer, engrossed in mindless activity to wear away the hours. Then, I see a green flash, fallowed by a ring. "A new email!" I cry as I excitedly grab my phone. I unlock it, heart pounding. The email is in the account I use for my grad school applications. I hurry to open it, hoping for good news and then...

"[WHRW] GET EXCiTED FOR MARATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

First there is soul crushing disappointment, but then, almost suddenly, an intense fury rises up: "Who DARES to try to rise my hopes, only to dash them quickly? Fuck you, WHRW, FUCK YOU!". And then silence as I delete the email. It is no more, and I am calm. And so the cycle begins again.

Edited by kimmibeans

I try distracting myself. I sit at my computer, engrossed in mindless activity to wear away the hours. Then, I see a green flash, fallowed by a ring. "A new email!" I cry as I excitedly grab my phone. I unlock it, hear pounding. The email is in the account I use for my grad school applications. I hurry to open it, hoping for good news and then...

"[WHRW] GET EXCiTED FOR MARATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

First there is soul crushing disappointment, but then, almost suddenly, an intense fury rises up: "Who DARES to try to rise my hopes, only to dash them quickly? Fuck you, WHRW, FUCK YOU!". And then silence, as I delete the email. It is no more, and I am calm. And so the cycle begins again.

i got a similar heart attack email from an online course stating something like " Congratulation,... bra bra bra", and then I realized that it is just an advertisement.   <_< . Then my inbox turns back to the silent mode. 

I love the title of this thread. 

Don't know if anyone else is going through this, but I keep waking up in the middle of the night to check my phone/email inbox. (The time difference between the US and the UK!) I haven't had a full night's sleep since late February...

I love the title of this thread. 

Don't know if anyone else is going through this, but I keep waking up in the middle of the night to check my phone/email inbox. (The time difference between the US and the UK!) I haven't had a full night's sleep since late February...

Same here :s

I feel you. I guess we're on the same side of the struggle