International students when did you receive the I-20

Hey all.

I got accepted for the fall semester 2014 in maryland. However I didn't get ny I-20 form. When did u receive yours ? Please reply im starting to get worried

You normally have to talk to the school's international office before you get it -- they are the one that starts the conversation. I think I got an email from them to provide the necessary information around this time and then my DS-2019 (same as I-20 but for J-1) arrived in June.

I was a bit worried as well, because I send all the documents by email about 3 weeks ago and haven't received anything yet. So I contacted the International Student Office of my university. The replied that they are starting processing the documents on a first come - first served basis, not earlier than the end of May or beginning of June.

My boyfriend, on the other hand, had his form posted to him within 10 days from sending his documents to his university (different from mine). So, I guess, it is just a matter of how each university works. You should contact them, so that, at least, you are not worried anymore and have a formal response.  :)