Fall 2015 I/O Applicants

kaswing

Yep, I got a standard rejection email from UCF today. That stung a bit. Oh well, I had 1 interview already last weekend, and another lined up in 2 weeks. Still have 10 other schools to hear from as well.

Hmm would you mind PM'ing me your stats and POI(s)? I'm curious to know why I haven't received a rejection letter yet, Judging from results search of past acceptance, I would be on the lower end of the qualified. 

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in a bit and I wish I would have done this sooner, but as a first year I/O grad student I'd love to field any questions any of you might have about the application process, what grad school is like, or even the program I'm at. I know this is a stressful time for all of you, so if there is anything I can do to help relieve any stress I'd love to help.

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here in a bit and I wish I would have done this sooner, but as a first year I/O grad student I'd love to field any questions any of you might have about the application process, what grad school is like, or even the program I'm at. I know this is a stressful time for all of you, so if there is anything I can do to help relieve any stress I'd love to help.

Do you have any idea when Roosevelt is making decisions? I applied there this cycle.

Does anyone know if the the acceptance calls are spread out in any particular orderfor George mason? Did those who get in get accepted for PhD or masters?

It's my understanding that GMU has made their initial PhD selections already. I was told unofficially that I am on the waitlist with about 5-10 others, but haven't recieved official confimation of this. They are making MA decisions in february.

Anyone hear from Rice? 

Rice's deadline was 1/15, surely that's way too early? Looks like notifications in previous years came around mid to late February.

Do you have any idea when Roosevelt is making decisions? I applied there this cycle.

I left you a message, KW58D. For anyone else that's interested, we will begin reviewing material on Feb. 1st and phone interviews would likely be set up within the next few weeks.