2015 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Dedi

I heard from USC, but not that program. I heard from MCB Computational Biology & Bioinformatics...sorry, that probably doesn't help. 

I'm glad to see that we were right in assuming you'd be a very competitive applicant! Best of luck during this interview season :)

the wait for Harvard chemical biology is killing me... :(

also does anyone know if all the invites for Sackler have been sent out? I emailed them over and over but haven't heard anything back. I read on their website that they will be done sending out all invites by end of February...

Edited by ethanolllll

Does anyone know if all interview invites for University of Washington Microbiology have been sent out? Haven't heard anything from them - rejection or interview..... any info would be greatly appreciated!

Does anyone know if all interview invites for University of Washington Microbiology have been sent out? Haven't heard anything from them - rejection or interview..... any info would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry guys, on mobile, hit submit before I could figure out how to write a post haha

Edited by notsaxophones

Same boat!

I dont know about all invites but at least some have. Their first interview weekend is Feb 8-10 and the other is later in February. So you should hear pretty soon I would assume

Thanks!!!

So far I have interviews at OSU, Johns Hopkins, and Rockefeller - all other programs I applied to I have pretty set answers except theirs, so hoping to hear something soon! 

Thanks!!!

So far I have interviews at OSU, Johns Hopkins, and Rockefeller - all other programs I applied to I have pretty set answers except theirs, so hoping to hear something soon!

Which osu program? Will you be at the micro recruitment this weekend?

Which osu program? Will you be at the micro recruitment this weekend?

Microbiology phd!  and I was originally offered this weekend but couldn't make it so I won't be visiting till the Feb. 9th :/ 

No worries, looking at results from previous years they are kind of late in sending out interview notifications. 

Congrats on all your interviews! Looks like you have a busy couple of months ahead. 

I'm glad to see that we were right in assuming you'd be a very competitive applicant! Best of luck during this interview season :)

Thank you both very much! :) Best of luck to you too NeuroMedic and blinchik.

That's awesome! Have you been communicating with your faculty liaison?

Only a little bit! I met him last semester and we really hit it off, but I'm not sure what I am really supposed to ask him about before the interview! What do you think? Have you been in contact with yours?

Only a little bit! I met him last semester and we really hit it off, but I'm not sure what I am really supposed to ask him about before the interview! What do you think? Have you been in contact with yours?

I have never met mine so I just asked him some stuff about rotations and the faculty I'm interviewing with. I figure all my other questions will be addressed during the interview weekend. Jefferson staff and faculty seems really nice!

I got an interview at Rockefeller!! I can't believe it! Even with my shitty GRE scores and everything! Wow! Just wow!

Congrats! may I ask what you're concentration is? just curious! you're getting awesome invites! I'm sending good vibes your way ~~~

Sorry to add to the Stanford Biosciences freak out, but has anyone heard from or contacted the cancer bio program?

Nope, but I'm waiting on them too! I haven't seen anything from them in the results, so I'd assume they're just behind this year.

I'm waiting on this too.

I sent the program coordinator an email but haven't heard from her yet.

Sorry to add to the Stanford Biosciences freak out, but has anyone heard from or contacted the cancer bio program?