SSHRC Doctoral Fellowship/CGS Doctoral Scholarship 2015-2016

crimsoc

Good afternoon,

The results for the Doctoral awards were mailed out yesterday afternoon.

Per Canada Post standards, you should receive this letter within 10 business days.

The results will also be uploaded on the secure online portal later this week.

SAME RESPONSE. GODSPEED FRIENDS

Anyone know what it means by uploaded to the secure online portal? Is this happening for the first time?

Eiks. And now the long wait for us in foreign countries begins... (UK! eeeeeek)

nerves already pulsing.

Anyone know what it means by uploaded to the secure online portal? Is this happening for the first time?

I logged into mine and it says "nothing to display"

I logged into mine and it says "nothing to display"

Yeah, me too.

I'm just curious because they've never released doctoral results online before... that'd be a pretty huge thing.

Yeah, me too.

I'm just curious because they've never released doctoral results online before... that'd be a pretty huge thing.

Yeah, I bet it means that they will be announced via twitter rather than a direct release to the portal... but who knows!

Yeah, I bet it means that they will be announced via twitter rather than a direct release to the portal... but who knows!

Hmmm, possible, though it sounds pretty much like it'll be directly to the portal. Twitter isn't really secure... I dunno...

speculation here mostly due to the longer length of mail time to the UK meaning a possible online revelation first... 

It'd be an interesting if they released via Twitter. I don't think it's secure though. I assumed that the portal would be useless to me after submission, but... I guess not.

Hopefully we can accept online if we receive one!

It'd be an interesting if they released via Twitter. I don't think it's secure though. I assumed that the portal would be useless to me after submission, but... I guess not.

Hopefully we can accept online if we receive one!

Yeah, I definitely misread the earlier post. I thought they meant that they would give notice online (on twitter) of sending out the letters. But it seems like we will get notice on the portal - which also means that we will get email notification.

Yeah, me too.

Hello,

I am so glad to find so many students like me here! Good luck for all.

I checked my portal and found there is a Message center, maybe the result will be sent to this message center!

I haven't contributed to this forum this year, but just wanted to say that I sit on my university's Grad Faculty Board and I asked for an update at today's meeting and the university has been told the end of April and has not heard otherwise. 

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that I also emailed SSHRC to confirm that the letters were mailed out on Monday and received the following email:

You are correct; the results were mailed out in the afternoon of April 20th, 2015.

Per Canada Post standards, you should receive this letter within ten business days.

The results will also be posted on the SSHRC secure site at the end of this week.

----------------

So now we have three bloggers who have received the same response - good luck all!