Fall 2015 Acceptances (!)

A huge congrats to thepriorwalter and Ramus; OSU is a fantastic program (and one of my top choices, sadly). For those of us in limbo, where was your status updated? Buckeye link? Any details would be much appreciated.

In any event, congrats again!

A huge congrats to thepriorwalter and Ramus; OSU is a fantastic program (and one of my top choices, sadly). For those of us in limbo, where was your status updated? Buckeye link? Any details would be much appreciated.

In any event, congrats again!

I just checked appstatus.osu.edu after seeing thepriorwalter report his/her good news. Haven't received an email from the department yet.

Edited by Ramus

Haha I knew they'd be coming soon. Congrats to both of you and anybody else who has been accepted. Feel free to send any questions you have about OSU/Columbus my way  :D

Thanks for the offer! I have a friend specializing in early modern at OSU, so he's mostly given me the skinny on the department and Columbus. But I'll be sure to PM you if questions arise!

Haha I knew they'd be coming soon. Congrats to both of you and anybody else who has been accepted. Feel free to send any questions you have about OSU/Columbus my way  :D

I will definitely be sending some questions--probably soon. I'm eager! I can't help it. Thanks for the offer!

Edited by thepriorwalter

Congrats everyone! Y'all just got me to go and check my application status at OSU too - I got in! No email yet, but first acceptance!

Congratulations, mollifiedmolloy!

And: how the hell can they give us so few up votes when there are so many people to congratulate?!

Edited by unræd