Harvard 2015 Psych Applicants

Freudian_Slip

Interviews haven't went out. And there is not a program coordinator. Source: my cousin is a phd student there

for clinical only? haven't heard anything about other areas, may I ask if you know about cognitive? 

me too... has anyone heard from Harvard? not clinical psych... but any information about which processing stage they are at would be greatly appreciated 

I know they started second term only today, so it's possible there are still professors who haven't finished reviewing and inviting... I have no idea if that's the case though.

After confirming with the department staff that no mass invites have been extended, I emailed my POI, who was generally incredibly friendly and responsive previously, and was met with silence. I presume he's still reviewing…

My general strategy is to call the secretarial staff before emailing POIs, just to confirm the invitations haven't been sent before chasing after profs.

This Harvard situation… Stressful is not the word. 

After confirming with the department staff that no mass invites have been extended, I emailed my POI, who was generally incredibly friendly and responsive previously, and was met with silence. I presume he's still reviewing…

My general strategy is to call the secretarial staff before emailing POIs, just to confirm the invitations haven't been sent before chasing after profs.

This Harvard situation… Stressful is not the word.

Can you PM me your POI?

i see on the Results page that someone reached out to their POI and got a skype interview set up. Trying to decide if I should do the same, or if e-mailing would just annoy them.

I would not do it, and I think that post describes a very uncommon situation.