App for saving notes

I draw a lot of diagrams in my notes that I would love to save those my computer without the ugly greyish backgrounds. I have seen people use an app that allows them to take a picture of their notes, and that automatically detects the actual text/diagrams and cuts out all the background noise. Thus, I am not looking for an OCR app, but an app that traces the text and saves it cleanly.

Any ideas on what this app may be? I have an Android phone, btw.

Edited by Marst

This probably isn't quite what you had in mind, but I use OneNote for a lot of note-taking and personal organization. It's bundled in the microsoft office package. It has a tool that lets you send things into onenote if you want. So for example, if I take pictures with my phone and hook my phone up to my PC and open up the pictures, I can basically grab the images and export them right to one note.  So no, it's not recognizing text or cleaning up images, but it is still a highly functional program

• 2 weeks later...

The android app for Evernote does have a document cam function. I haven't used it very much, however, so I can't really vouch for it yet.

The android app for Evernote does have a document cam function. I haven't used it very much, however, so I can't really vouch for it yet.

Thanks, I will give it a try and report back.

• 2 weeks later...

For Evernote, you can download a free app (one of theirs) called Scannable. It's their document camera and it transfers straight to Evernote. 

Thank you for this!