Masdar Institute Fall 2015 Anyone got final official offer ?

popo111

Anyone got the final official offer for Fall 2015 at Masdar Institute ?      My current status is "Your application has been positively reviewed and was shortlisted for admission"  What does it mean ?.  I applied masters program in Computing and Information Science.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GRE 164

AWA 3.5

IELTS 6.5

GPA :the first 3 years 83.9 out of 100; the last year 3.7 out of 4.0

one year research student exchange

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got final offer to the MSc Mechanical Engineering program past July 8th. Masdar requested me to send them medical checkup documents to secure my visa two weeks ago and I haven't heard anymore from them. They also told me that the semester will start next Aug 20th.

I've got final offer to the MSc Mechanical Engineering program past July 8th. Masdar requested me to send them medical checkup documents to secure my visa two weeks ago and I haven't heard anymore from them. They also told me that the semester will start next Aug 20th.

Same here man. and still waiting

Exactly, me too, at first I did not check hepatitis B vaccinnation since it was not listed in the proof of immunization form.

@inggustavoospina: congratulation :) ! Did you provide them with hepatitis B record?

Edited by princeofphysics

Congrats guys.

I am currently waiting for The Petroleum Institute. Filled some forms and sent to them in May but havnt heard back from them since. The semester is supposed to start this sunday August 16th. Really strange...