Help!!!! Does this mean I got accepted

I received a voicemail message from the person over graduate admissions, she stated "The committee is in their final stages of making their decision and you will receive an email next Monday to the email address that was provided on your application; from there you will log in to the portal to view your full admissions letter." I know it may sound crazy but that I'm asking this but I can't get in contact with her to make sure because their officers are closed. Is this an acceptance I just have to know? 

"your full admissions letter"  

Boy, they really chose their words very carefully eh? Why would they use the word "full"?  This is my intuition talking, but I think you have an offer. :)

I think this is not the answer you're looking for, but we really know as much as you, despite our best guesses. Forget about it until Monday, and don't get your hopes up. I know that's hard to do, but if you can't contact them, there's really no point in getting excited or anxious over it. After all, you've waited this long so far; what's a few more days?

Edit: That said, I just realized you're focusing on the word admissions, and that doesn't mean acceptance. It likely just means admissions decision, which can be rejection, waitlist or acceptance. After all they call it "Office of Admissions" but that doesn't mean everyone is admitted.

Edited by MangoSmoothie