2016 Wait-list Blues Counseling Psychology..

Phiner. Determination

Hey All!

I saw this thread created in previous years and thought it would be great to have a support network! Applied to 12 clinical and counseling programs this cycle. Have completed 3/4 interviews so far. I was wait-listed for a two programs post interview, and alternate for one program pre-interview. Not sure how to feel at this point. This is my second application cycle. Any who.. Looking for a judgement-free zone to discuss the process and offer support to my fellow wait-listers...:)

I'm also waitlisted at a couple programs. Such an emotional roller coaster, it's definitely stressing me out. 

As an aside, I'm not sure if it was you who posted a link to this thread on the results page, but please don't do that again (you, or whoever posted it). Clogging the results page with comments (which don't belong there) instead of decisions makes it more difficult for current and future applicants to find relevant results. 

Good luck this application cycle. 

Nice thread!

Ive had 2 interviews and I have another 2. My first interview was at my top choice. The interview was about 3 weeks ago. I haven't heard anything and I haven't seen anything on the results page. I am considering emailing my POI (there isn't an office director) to ask... Not sure though... What do you think?

Hi Borubeb!

Good Luck with the process! This has been a really stressful time. I think that is the toughest part of waiting. A way that I got around this was by sending thank you letters to my POI. In my experience they reply with a timeline of when  responses should be sent. However, there has been one program that has not given any information at all. Even after the thank you letter.