Mcmaster eHealth Interview

Riya11

40 minutes ago, xiaoxinya said:

Thanks for the info and you are correct. I reached Iris by phone yesterday and she told me more offers are still on the way.

awesome! SUCKS THAT PPL have to wait this long. The grad dept needs to get its shit together

On 2016/5/5 at 9:59 PM, xiaoxinya said:

I still have not got my offer yet...Is there anyone in the same boat?

Same here, and I know there is the other one with the same situation as us. 

7 hours ago, xiaoxinya said:

Thanks for the info and you are correct. I reached Iris by phone yesterday and she told me more offers are still on the way.

OK, she told me the same thing about two weeks ago. According to some discussions of Mac's others program (ex: MPH), Mac's system seems having technical issues since some of applicants' data were missing. I really hope this is not the reason we have to wait for so long or we may stay in this situation until they fix everything. 

4 hours ago, jChuang said:

Same here, and I know there is the other one with the same situation as us. 

OK, she told me the same thing about two weeks ago. According to some discussions of Mac's others program (ex: MPH), Mac's system seems having technical issues since some of applicants' data were missing. I really hope this is not the reason we have to wait for so long or we may stay in this situation until they fix everything. 

Have ypu heard back yet?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, shee_0907 said:

You guys still haven't heard back really?? 

No, I have not. Iris sent a letter to me saying I am almost there two weeks ago, but still nothing. I contact an applicant and she said the graduate office has labor shortage problem. Iris told her that there are about 10 eHealth applications still waiting for processing.

11 hours ago, jChuang said:

No, I have not. Iris sent a letter to me saying I am almost there two weeks ago, but still nothing. I contact an applicant and she said the graduate office has labor shortage problem. Iris told her that there are about 10 eHealth applications still waiting for processing.

wow this is some fucking bullshit. It June already WTF is this 

I just got my letter today and I have accepted the offer.

My offer is "conditional", which means I have to hand out some documents. (but when and how?)

I hope I don't miss anything important ... 

22 hours ago, jChuang said:

I just got my letter today and I have accepted the offer.

My offer is "conditional", which means I have to hand out some documents. (but when and how?)

I hope I don't miss anything important ... 

Email iris to find out. If you are an international student you might have to hand in a copu of visa or something. All students have to give a copy of thier transcript, that says you graduated. Thats by septembet or before enrollment. All offers are conditional right now