Mcmaster eHealth Interview

Riya11

Hi,

I am an International applicant and I received an interview invite from Mcmaster's eHealth program this morning. Anyone went through their interview process?

I am completely blank on how to proceed with the preparation. 

Thanks in advance. :)

Edited by Riya11

On 04/03/2016 at 5:45 AM, Riya11 said:

Hi,

I am an International applicant and I received an interview invite from Mcmaster's eHealth program this morning. Anyone went through their interview process?

I am completely blank on how to proceed with the preparation. 

Thanks in advance. :)

Hey I also applied to ehealth program. Did you receive a specific date? Or an email saying that you have good potential and will be contacted shortly to arrange a date?

1 hour ago, Dwabtit said:

Hey I also applied to ehealth program. Did you receive a specific date? Or an email saying that you have good potential and will be contacted shortly to arrange a date?

I received the good potential thing. Still waiting for the exact date. As I'm a working individual, hoping that the date is negotiable. ?

2 hours ago, Riya11 said:

I received the good potential thing. Still waiting for the exact date. As I'm a working individual, hoping that the date is negotiable. ?

Yea I am a Canadian applicant applied for thesis bussiness and ibdont think any of us have received an exact date. Did u apply course based or thesis

2 hours ago, Dwabtit said:

Yea I am a Canadian applicant applied for thesis bussiness and ibdont think any of us have received an exact date. Did u apply course based or thesis

I applied for course based with the Health Science as specialization.

On 06/03/2016 at 3:34 AM, Riya11 said:

I applied for course based with the Health Science as specialization.

Hey I know ppl are getting interview dates...have you received word yet?

Hello all,

I received a date for next week for my interview. Anyone go through the process yet? It indicates there is an activity we have to do before the interview. Any insight on that?

On 06/03/2016 at 11:31 AM, Dwabtit said:
7 hours ago, Dwabtit said:

Hey I know ppl are getting interview dates...have you received word yet?

Mine is on 19th March 3:00 EST. They agreed on time re schedule. Just waiting for further notification. Did you hear anything?

3 minutes ago, Riya11 said:

yea i have it on the 18 in the afternoon...i am just concerned about the interview and the written activity that we have to do. Do you know anything abou it? I assume youll be an international student

yea i have it on the 18 in the afternoon...i am just concerned about the interview and the written activity that we have to do. Do you know anything abou it? I assume youll be an international student

Yeah! I am an international applicant. I am on the same page as you are. Don't have much idea about the activity or the interview as such. 

Hi everyone, as you guys mentioned you guys received an exact interview date. I am however, still waiting for the exact date. Is the written activity that you guys mentioned a mandatory thing for every applicants with interview invitation or it is only for the thesis-based applicants? 

1 hour ago, shee_0907 said:

Hi everyone, as you guys mentioned you guys received an exact interview date. I am however, still waiting for the exact date. Is the written activity that you guys mentioned a mandatory thing for every applicants with interview invitation or it is only for the thesis-based applicants? 

No. This is not thesis specific. I applied to the course based and still received the written activity thing in mail.

8 hours ago, Riya11 said:

No. This is not thesis specific. I applied to the course based and still received the written activity thing in mail.

hey...you received a specific activity? or were just notified that there will be a specific  written activity?

21 hours ago, shee_0907 said:

hey did you reciee the email saying that they will contact you shortly for interview?

2 hours ago, Dwabtit said:

hey did you reciee the email saying that they will contact you shortly for interview?

Yeah I did on Feb 27. Didn't get a date until I emailed them again. They asked if I could do it on Friday 18. I wonder if anyone gets any dates later than that. Are you guys prepared for the interview? 

14 hours ago, Dwabtit said:

hey...you received a specific activity? or were just notified that there will be a specific  written activity?

Just the notification as of now.

4 hours ago, shee_0907 said:

Yeah I did on Feb 27. Didn't get a date until I emailed them again. They asked if I could do it on Friday 18. I wonder if anyone gets any dates later than that. Are you guys prepared for the interview? 

Yea idk how many ppl move on from this step I just hope they are not interviewing every single applicant and then start kicking ppl out...mines is on 18 as well

42 minutes ago, Riya11 said:

I was wondering the exact thing whether they are interviewing everyone. If that's the case then I'll just pray for myself lol.

Yea because I'd that's the case I am screwed

Yea because I'd that's the case I am screwed

Not to worry...just got off the phone with the program director... He said that we only interview ppl who are ranked high enough for consideration

Does that mean the chances are high to be accepted for those who are invited for interview? Do you guys have any insights on the activity mentioned yet? 

It is good to know but it us still quite an overwhelming thought to have an hour long interview lol 

10 hours ago, Dwabtit said:

Not to worry...just got off the phone with the program director... He said that we only interview ppl who are ranked high enough for consideration

That helps a bit.

On 2016/3/11 at 0:50 AM, Dwabtit said:

Hi, I just found this thread and am happy to know this.

I wish the interview date could be negotiable since I am not available at the end of this week.

Edited by jChuang