Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About bluejays

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  • Interests
    University of Toronto - Master of Health Informatics
    McMaster University - Master of Science in eHealth (course-based)
  • Application Season
    2016 Fall
  • Program
    Health Informatics/eHealth

Recent Profile Visitors

1,136 profile views
  1. That's right! Iris put us on a priority list as we notified her that we need an official offer ASAP. I had other awaiting offers and I needed something official from Mac so I let Iris know.
  2. On Feb 16th I heard from UoFT for an interview on February 23rd. I heard back with an offer on March 25th. My response due date is on April 15th. I was declined the offer yesterday. Good luck!
  3. I got until the 15th for UofT and the 18th for Mac. I have accepted my offer from Mac today. Good luck to everyone who has applied to UofT and Mac. Feel free to send me a message if you're also attending Mac in Sept 2016.
  4. Yes, that's right I am still deciding. i will hope to have my decision made by Friday. I am considering all factors including the program, costs, scholarships, research, and living. This is super tough!
  5. I will join the Facebook group as soon as I'm certain I'm attending Mac. Going to spend the weekend deciding between Mac and UofT. I think at this point I'm 70% Mac, 30% UofT but I haven't done much research.
  6. Hey! I actually haven't heard back from my e-mail to Iris on Friday.I would like to believe she is seeking an answer from the graduate department prior to getting back to us.
  7. Okay I will e-mail Thomas. Maybe a couple other people can e-mail him as well so he realizes its a problem. Iris has zero control over the situation but if she did, I'm sure she would make things happen.
  8. I don't think Iris has any control over any of this. Its the graduate department - I don't know what they are doing. Maybe it should be escalated to the program director who of course has the power to make things happen.
  9. Congrats! I am patiently waiting for the offer from McMaster. I feel like taking the offer from UofT since they have finalized my offer very quickly. I will give Mac until Friday otherwise UofT it is.
  10. That is unfortunate. Did Mac provide you with a deadline on the official offer? I am patiently waiting for the official offer from Mac. I hope to receive it soon. Also, were you notified by e-mail?
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.