No Interviews or Acceptances 2016 VENT HERE!

2 hours ago, kgehlha said:

So is anyone else getting really frustrated when many people are posting about trying to decide between which school to go to? I'm really glad they have that option but it sucks whenever rejections keep rolling in. :/

My thoughts exactly ^^^

12 hours ago, kgehlha said:

So is anyone else getting really frustrated when many people are posting about trying to decide between which school to go to? I'm really glad they have that option but it sucks whenever rejections keep rolling in. :/

YES. I feel so bad - like I truly feel bad that they're in a "sticky situation" or whatever but seriously, I would give A LOT to be having the troubles they're having. 

On March 15, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Kavro said:

yep, still waiting on Dallas. I sent an email on Friday asking about my status and an issue with the portal. For some reason in my portal it says my application is incomplete because I need to submit my final college transcript by May 1, 2012 (yes, 2012). Um...first, I don't graduate until May 8. Second, it's 2016. I don't know. I submitted my app at the end of Dec, so I'm not sure why I haven't heard anything yet. You may be right, concerning an unofficial waitlist.

hey did they ever get back to you?

Yeah @kgehlha it hurts a bit but at the same time they worked hard to be there and its hopeful because it means that the waitlist will be bumped up! :) I am like, YES REJECT that school so I can get in!!! :)

It will be okay! Have you heard back at all from any schools? 

On 3/18/2016 at 10:56 AM, Rorororosy said:

Yeah @kgehlha it hurts a bit but at the same time they worked hard to be there and its hopeful because it means that the waitlist will be bumped up! :) I am like, YES REJECT that school so I can get in!!! :)

It will be okay! Have you heard back at all from any schools? 

I'm still waiting to hear back from 6 schools but it doesn't look good. I really thought I had a change at St. Mary's College but got rejected from there today. :/ I'm already thinking of what to do next. I'm not really sure what to do if you don't get into graduate school though. I'm free a really small town in Indiana so I'm afraid I'm going to have to move somewhere to hopefully find a job that will increase my chances of being accepted.

Have you heard back from all of yours? 

2 hours ago, kgehlha said:

I'm still waiting to hear back from 6 schools but it doesn't look good. I really thought I had a change at St. Mary's College but got rejected from there today. :/ I'm already thinking of what to do next. I'm not really sure what to do if you don't get into graduate school though. I'm free a really small town in Indiana so I'm afraid I'm going to have to move somewhere to hopefully find a job that will increase my chances of being accepted.

I am still waiting on Howard, UDC, UMD and GWU. So I feel like I've been waitlisted to all because I haven't heard much. 

:/

On March 18, 2016 at 10:44 PM, hopefulspeechie16 said:

hey did they ever get back to you?

Yep. It answered my question, but didn't tell me anything. Haha. 

"You do not need to submit the final transcript until you graduate and only if you are admitted. The lack of the final transcript does not make your application incomplete. 
As long as you submitted your application before the deadline your file is being considered.  There is no set deadline for when applicants get a decision as UT Dallas has rolling admissions."

On March 24, 2016 at 8:04 PM, kgehlha said:

Did you interview for UDC? 

6 hours ago, Rorororosy said:

Did you interview for UDC? 

I haven't heard anything back from them yet. But they also called me about two weeks ago because my college transcript never made it there. I'm thinking about sending an email to ask if they received it.