Hi all FL applicants. I have yet to hear back from anyone but FSU (Distance Learning) I got waitlisted. A lot of people have heard from USF, has anyone applied to the Suncoast program? Does anyone know when decisions will be sent for Nova, FAU, JU, etc? Thanks! Good luck to all. 

On the 7th JU sent out emails requesting that certain applicants send them a short video, although I'm not sure how many applicants received that email! We have until the 13th to submit, so I'm guessing that decisions will be sent out early next week (I'm also basing this on when results came in last year). Good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2016 at 11:45 AM, cmontcer said:

Hi all FL applicants. I have yet to hear back from anyone but FSU (Distance Learning) I got waitlisted. A lot of people have heard from USF, has anyone applied to the Suncoast program? Does anyone know when decisions will be sent for Nova, FAU, JU, etc? Thanks! Good luck to all. 

I'm still waiting to hear back from FAU, I read on the results page that FAU's voicemail says they will be sending out decisions at the end of April, which is crazy considering the national deadline is April 15th???

Nova depends on when you applied.  I called yesterday to get an update on my application. I submitted it in February and they said mine is currently under review and will probably be under review until april or june.  She said that if my app is one that they select they will then contact me for an interview which will likely be in july. Since it is rolling admissions they will put you in whatever class they have open so even though I technically applied for Fall 2016, it may not be admitted until Winter or even Spring 2017.

On March 10, 2016 at 11:45 AM, cmontcer said:

Hi! Ucf is still sending out summer decisions until April 14th, and they have already started on Fall. USF has sent out most of theirs I believe. And Jacksonville has only started their admission process!

Hi! JU I believe is sending out acceptances in waves. I received my acceptance last Friday. Hopefully you will hear something soon!

On March 23, 2016 at 10:15 AM, SadieMarie said:

I'm still waiting to hear back from FAU, I read on the results page that FAU's voicemail says they will be sending out decisions at the end of April, which is crazy considering the national deadline is April 15th???

Hey! So I called FAU yesterday to see what the status is on my application and I was told the first wave of acceptances have been mailed out. She said I would hear their decision in 2 weeks once they heard back from those applicants. I was accepted in to FIU's program 2 days ago after an interview. Not sure they are still conducting interviews after this week though. 

On 3/31/2016 at 11:11 AM, JoHarrison said:

Hey! So I called FAU yesterday to see what the status is on my application and I was told the first wave of acceptances have been mailed out. She said I would hear their decision in 2 weeks once they heard back from those applicants. I was accepted in to FIU's program 2 days ago after an interview. Not sure they are still conducting interviews after this week though. 

Boo, doesn't look good for me then! Did they only mail or email as well? Their voicemail (I called earlier this week) said that they would be sending out decisions at the end of April. The only school in FL I applied to was FAU.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Yeah I ended up getting some responses. Rejected from FAU, waitlisted at USF, in 2nd round of admissions for JU, and accepted to FSU's online program....not sure though haven't heard much about it. 

16 minutes ago, cmontcer said:

Hi everyone! Yeah I ended up getting some responses. Rejected from FAU, waitlisted at USF, in 2nd round of admissions for JU, and accepted to FSU's online program....not sure though haven't heard much about it. 

Did FAU email to tell you you were rejected?  I haven't heard from them so I was just curious!  Congrats on your acceptance!!

Yes they did email me two nights ago stating they had a decision for me. I checked my portal earlier in the day and had actually already seen the decision prior to their email. Good luck! & thank you :)