Fall 2017 Applications

ForensicPsych93

On 2/27/2017 at 8:43 AM, Sneidinger said:

This is me now. I am debating how much more frustration and energy to keep using. I am tired. I know I want to get a Phd but I feel the process is antiquated. Why can't I just find the right place and program. 

Hey Sneidinger,

I feel you. Looking back at my original post, I remember the despair, frustration, and tears. But I gotta tell you, if I hadn't pushed through that, I wouldn't have ended up receiving the 3 acceptances I got this round to great clinical psych programs. Even with my lowest of low GRE scores (they didn't bump up much higher on my second round), 3 out of the 11 schools I applied to still thought I was good enough! The same POI I mentioned in that post who said the school wouldn't even consider me without the 60th percentile STILL accepted me even though I was well below that. Don't give up. Keep pushing through and it'll happen. You will find the right place and program.

I wish you nothing but the best!!! :)