Haven't heard anything from 4 schools....

R_Abhinav

Waiting for results from UMD College Park, TAMU College Station, Virginia Tech for Aerospace Engineering PhD.

So the only response I got was from VTech, who sent me an immigration form to fill up. But having no information about whether I had admission or funding from the university, I can't fill up the "Funding Info" section. I asked them if I could fill it up after the admit decision, but they didn't give any direct answer.

And I haven't heard anything from TAMU or UMD. I don't know why it's taking so long, though!

For McGill (Mech Eng. Masters Thesis) I expect the results to be out in a few days since they responded saying so.

Applied to 5 schools, no response so far from 4, when I ask they say its in review. 1 said I am most likely rejected although not final yet. I see people still posting acceptances everyday in the rsults so I am holding onto some hope.

From what I was told by advisors, so nothing is 100% certain....

April 15th is the deadline for accepted students (those accepting in the first round(s) of acceptances) to accept/decline offers. Many programs will *likely* start looking at admitting more from waitlists now that they know for sure who has/has not accepted those offers. There may still be some waiting, but hopefully you get some good news soon!