Hey guys! 

I was just wondering, if I have published articles in my undergraduate college's college journal or my own department's journal, can I mention it in my resume for my Master's as past publications or would a publication per se only count in terms of news papers, online journals and other established platforms.

Also, have any of you mentioned your undergraduate publications in your resume for the Master's? And if you have any recommendations for a good online journal which may accept articles from Undergraduate students? Maybe one you've been published with?

Thank you for your guidance!

• 4 weeks later...
On July 27, 2016 at 2:56 PM, rising_star said:

If you're applying straight from undergrad, you should list any publications that you have, including those in journals published by your college or department. As you advance in your career, these should be removed.

What should be removed, exactly? I have peer-reviewed publications in decent journals from my time as an undergrad. I certainly should keep these, yes?

7 hours ago, PizzaCat93 said:

What should be removed, exactly? I have peer-reviewed publications in decent journals from my time as an undergrad. I certainly should keep these, yes?

My reply was specific to Sagnik, who didn't say anything about these undergrad publications being peer-reviewed. 

But also, think about whether the work you did as an undergraduate as important for people to know and how well it represents your current research agenda and skills in thinking about whether or not things should stay on your CV.